This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Lehr 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Janet Schaper 
    Participant

Greetings,

I posted a comment on the “October Board Meeting Agenda” in the “Community News & Alerts” section of the website.  These posts are made by the office.  My comment was in regard to NOT attaching documents in Microsoft Word format, because not everybody has that software.  If you don’t have the software, you can’t read the document!  If you post in PDF format, then everyone can read the document in their browser.

After posting my “comment”, I received a message that “Your comment is awaiting Moderation”.  It has not been either approved or denied as far as I know.  If the Office is going to post in this news box and allow comments, and furthermore “moderate” comments, then they should make sure to indeed moderate them.

I suppose I can send a message to Jim Y. directly through email, but I wanted to test if anybody was paying attention to what gets posted to the website.  By the way, the Board Packet sent directly from the office was also in Word format. PDF is always a better choice.

Cheers,

Janet

Mike Lehr 
    Participant

You are correct, Janet. Maybe Jim or the website committee can lend a hand.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 . Sierra Canyon Community. All Rights Reserved

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account